- What is the Beirut Rewards® program?
Beirut Rewards® is a point-based on-line Loyalty program. With Beirut Rewards® you can turn your spending money into multiple choices of valuable rewards; Air Tickets, Hotel reservations, Car Rental, Gift Catalogue, Cash Back, Talk Time, Megabyte and Donations. This is our way to thank our loyal customers.
- How can I collect Beirut Points® ?
Use any type of Bank of Beirut credit or debit card for all your in-store or on-line purchases to collect Beirut Points®. The more you use Bank of Beirut cards the more of Beirut Points® you can accumulate increasing your choices of valuable and rewarding gifts.
- Do I need to enrol in the Beirut Rewards® Program?
All bank of Beirut Customers whose mobile is on file are automatically enrolled in the Beirut Rewards® program. If we don’t have the mobile number, our customers need to pass by any branch to update their profile information with their mobile number and email address.
- Is there any fee to participate in the Beirut Rewards® program?
No, there is no fee to participate in the Beirut Rewards® program.
- What happens to the points I have earned from the previous cash back program?
These points were automatically transferred by the bank to your new Beirut Rewards® account and will be referred to as Beirut Points®.
- How do I access my Beirut Rewards® account?
You can access your Beirut Rewards® account via bank’s website or mobile application when log - in using a user name and password.
If it is your first time to log-in to Beirut Rewards® application, you will be requested to read the Terms and Conditions pop up and press on accept to be able to proceed.
- How Beirut Points® are calculated?
Beirut Points® are calculated depending on the type of card you use. For instance, for every 1$ or its equivalent spent on your Bank of Beirut cards, you earn the below listed points:
- Visa Infinite - Credit Card: 1.40 points
- Platinum, Business, and Signature - Debit and Credit Cards: 1.00 point - 1.25 points
University affinity cards ( LAU, ICAA, Antonine, USEK, USJ, NDU, AUST )
- Gold - Debit and Credit Cards: 0.75 point
- Classic - Debit , Charge and Credit Cards:0.50 point
i.e., for a purchase of US$250 using a Gold Credit Card, the total number of Beirut Points will be as follows:
250$ x 0.75pts = 187.5pts rounded up to 188pts.
- Do I earn Beirut Points® on all types of banking transactions?
You only earn Beirut Points® for purchases made on-line and in-store using primary and/or supplementary Bank of Beirut Cards; Credit and Debit cards.
- Is there a limit of how many Beirut Points® I can earn?
No. there is no limit of how many Beirut Points® you can earn.
- How can I find out how many Beirut Points® do I have?
When you log-in to Beirut Rewards® application, your available Beirut Points® are displayed under your name on top of the Beirut Rewards® Website pages and on your Beirut Rewards® statement of account.
- When can I redeem my Beirut Points®?
You can redeem your Beirut Points® on-line at any time provided you have an email address, your account and card are in good standing and you have the minimum points required for the type of redemption that might differ from one redemption type to another