- How to transfer money abroad?
To transfer money abroad, check:
• Wire requests can be made from any currency and from any Bank of Beirut's account to any other third party account. Please make sure you have sufficient funds in your account before executing the wire.
• Transactions made on business days before 3:00 p.m. local time (UTC+02:00 and UTC+03:00 during the summer) will be processed on the same day.
• Transactions made at a later time will be processed by the next business day.
• Transfers to third parties often need more processing time by the third party, which generally takes up to 3 to 4 business days. It's a good idea to check with these third parties to find out how far in advance you should make the transfer.
• To be able to perform a wire transfer outside Bank of Beirut, you need first to add / create the beneficiary with the following details (Beneficiary name, Beneficiary address, Bank name, Branch name, Bank address, country, IBAN, swift…)
• Once the beneficiary account is added you need to follow the below steps:
- Where to find Bank of Beirut Hazmieh branch?
To find Bank of Beirut Hazmieh branch, open Google Maps, write Bank of Beirut Hazmieh, then search.
- How to transfer with circular 151?
To transfer with circular 151, log into your mobile app icon, sign in with your credentials, Transfers, BDL 151, choose Account, Amount, and Submit.
- How to ask for a debit card?
To ask for a credit card, visit Bank of Beirut website https://www.bankofbeirut.com/en/Personal/cards and apply
Log into your mobile app icon, sign in with your credentials, DIGI, apply for A Card, then choose Debit Card.
- How to contact the Headoffice?
To contact the Head office, dial 01906600 for Jdeideh, 01958000 for Foch Downtown and 01958500 for Riad EL Soleh.
- How to call a branch?
To call a branch, log on to Bank of Beirut.com website, go to Locate Us, choose the branch type then you will find all branches’ contact numbers. To call a branch you can also Google Bank of Beirut and the branch area.
- How many branches does Bank of Beirut have in Lebanon and Overseas? Are there affiliates and subsidiaries locally and abroad?
Bank of Beirut s.a.l. has over 77 branches in Lebanon and five branches overseas (Five in Oman and One in Cyprus). Our bank has fully owned subsidiaries in Lebanon as well: Bank of Beirut Invest s.a.l., BOB Finance s.a.l., Beirut Brokers s.a.r.l., and Beirut Life s.a.l. In addition, the Bank has two subsidiaries. The first is in the United Kingdom, under the name of Bank of Beirut (UK), which has a branch in London and had a branch maintained in Frankfurt, Germany, which was closed in 2019. The second is in Australia, under the name of Bank of Sydney Ltd., has a network of 16 branches located across Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide.
Bank of Beirut also has representative offices in Dubai – U.A.E., Lagos – Nigeria and Accra – Ghana.
- What does BoB stand for?
BoB is the abbreviation for Bank of Beirut. We’ve also created our own animated character, named Bob, who gives our followers valuable financial tips.
- In which year was Bank of Beirut incorporated?
Bank of Beirut was incorporated in 1963 under the name of Realty Business Bank s.a.l. The Gefinor Group took control of the Bank in 1970 and renamed it "Bank of Beirut s.a.l.". With the aim of enhancing its market position, Bank of Beirut s.a.l. has made strategic acquisitions: Transorient Bank s.a.l. in June 1999, Beirut Riyad Bank s.a.l. in December 2002 and Laiki Bank (Australia) Ltd in February 2011 which later on changed its name to become Bank of Sydney.
- Who is on Bank of Beirut's Board of Directors?
Information about our Directors can be found in the Board of Directors section of this website.
- What is the significance of Bank of Beirut’s logo?
The three points of the triangle reflect Bank of Beirut’s core values: authentic, caring and dynamic. It also places Lebanon’s capital, Beirut, in the heart of the environment, society and culture.
The logo’s dominant color is blue, as it is a natural, universal color which induces both peace and confidence.
- What does the Bank of Beirut brand represent?
The Bank of Beirut brand endeavors to keep its customers, both individuals and corporations, moving forward and growing. We aim not only to meet, but also to exceed our customers’ expectations by offering them irreplaceable services within a rapidly growing and highly competitive market. Our brand offers modern banking, with personal care.
- How can I apply for a position at Bank of Beirut?
You need to fill out this application.