BDL Circular no. 148
For customers wishing to benefit from content of Circular 148 related to cash withdrawal from small accounts, kindly refer to the following process.
Clients who can benefit from BDL Circular 148 dated 3/4/2020 are:
- All clients with total aggregate creditor accounts; single, joint, co-joint, not exceeding 9,522,500 LBP;
- With a limit of LBP 5 Million and/or USD 3000 (or its equivalent in any foreign currency).
Terms and Conditions:
- Fill out the attached application, sign it and send it to the mother branch to confirm eligibility.
- The customer may benefit for one time only from said circular.
- All overdue bills and payments with the bank will be deducted before conversion.
- Converted amount will be deposited in special account in LBP.
*Conversion rate is defined by BDL.