What chores should your kids do to get pocket money? How much allowance should you give them and at what age? We’ve got the answers!
1) You can ask your kids to do some chores – such as making their bed or cleaning their room - in exchange of pocket money, so they learn its value.
2) Decide on how much money you want to give them, according to your budget.
3) Start giving your kids pocket money, when they are six or seven years old… or simply, when they ask for it!
4) Offer your kids a piggy bank and encourage them to save money.
5) Remember that when you give your kids money, you teach them responsibility!