BDL Intermediate Circular no. 547
For customers wishing to benefit from content of
Circular 547 related to new exceptional loans, kindly
refer to the following process.
- To be on unpaid leave (but still employed during the current crisis).
- To be earning partial salary.
- To have the loan bill of March 2020 as unpaid.
- In case the account shows the loan bill of February 2020 (or before) as unpaid, it will need to be settled, or a repayment schedule can be agreed upon with the Bank, prior to new loan review.
Main Required Documents
- Loan Application filled, signed and scanned.
Applications for Individuals – Retail. Click to download file to be properly filled, signed and emailed to: Specific547consumerloans@bankofbeirut.com
Applications for Individuals – Housing loans. Click to download file to be properly filled, signed and emailed to: Specific547housingloans@bankofbeirut.com
Applications for Individuals – Small Business. Click to download file to be properly filled, signed and emailed to: Specific547smallbusinessloans@bankofbeirut.com
Applications for Companies - Consumer or Small Business. Click to download file to be properly filled, signed and emailed depending on type of facility to Specific547consumerloans@bankofbeirut.com or Specific547smallbusinessloans@bankofbeirut.com
- Signed and scanned letter addressed to Bank of Beirut or an email from Bank of Beirut client, requesting the rescheduling of the four bills (months of March, April, May & June 2020) due to the drop of income or unpaid leave (for employees).
- Scanned salary attestation by the current employer (or an email sent by the current employer addressed to the bank) stating the decrease in salary or unpaid leave.
-Scanned copy of the Identification Card - ID
- For self-employed: supporting documents showing business sustainability and impact of current situation on the business.
Terms & Conditions
- 0% Loan for the repayment of the bills of March, April, May and June 2020.
- Repayment period: maximum period of 5 years.
- Monthly installments.
- First payment will start as of July 1st 2020.