- How do I redeem my loyalty CASHBACK points?
Once you exceed 2000 points, they will be automatically redeemed on the 7th of every month. Clients will soon be able to redeem their points / choose their rewards through online banking.
- Is there an expiration period on points accumulated if not redeemed or if the minimum balance for redemption is not met?
Points collected below 2000 will expire after 90 days as from the date of first point collected.
- Are there any additional SMS fees for the Loyalty Program?
No additional fees for the SMS notification regarding points accumulated or redeemed
- When will the client receive an SMS notification?
The day following the usage of Credit / Debit and Charge Cards on P.O.S (SMS notification of the collected points)
The day following the redemption of accumulated points.
- Does the CashBack redemption apply on slices of 2000 points only?
NO. A minimum of 2000 points is required to start benefitting, which will be redeemed in due time (on the 7th of every month)
- Which currency will be used for redemption (in case of cash back)?
Both currencies: LBP or USD The day following the usage of Credit / Debit Cards on P.O.S (SMS notification of the collected points)
- Where can the customer see the total points accumulated?
Either via online Banking: Account Management → CashBack Points OR by calling our contact center on 1262 from Lebanon or on +961 5 955262 from abroad
- Is there a calculator for points on the Web?
Yes, via www.bankofbeirut.com Go To: Personal → CASHBACK loyalty program → Point collection, then use the calculator
- Is the internet Card considered a product? If yes, how are the reward points calculated?
Yes, it is a product and the points will be calculated as for any other debit card.
- Can the Client choose the loyalty redemption option (Cashback, Megabytes, Talk time or Red Cross donation)?
Yes, the client can choose any of the available options for redemption. However, If no option is chosen, the Cashback option will be taken by default.
- Are the points redeemed automatically on monthly or quarterly… basis?
On monthly basis on the 7th of every month.
- Is there a ceiling on points earned per transaction?
No. Points are granted according to the amount dealth with or transaction.
- How can I get CASHBACK points?
By using any of bank of Beirut’s Debit/ Credit and Charges cards.